Below is an overview of happenings at ERS this week:
- Talk to Mr. Taber if you are interested in playing volleyball this year.
- FLEX (for Grade 9-12s) starts on Tuesday. Be to sure sign up for this and next week before lunch on Tuesday.
- Tuesday – Jazz Band starts at 8 am & Wednesday – AM Fitness (8 am) and Leadership (lunch time) begin.
- Every Wednesday — pizza lunch – $2 for slice of pizza (first come, first serve) – served out of the cafeteria.
- Friday – Leadership ‘free’ Breakfast
- Get your ERS Clothing Orders into the office by this Friday. We have lots of samples for you to try on.
- Please remember to do your permission slips on line (Parent Connect).
- If you would like a CAFE card for our cafeteria, you can buy one from Kim in the office. You can pre-load it with any dollar value that you’d like. The only restriction is that the cards cannot be used on pizza day.On the Horizon – Picture Day (September 30th) & Gardom Lake Retreat (September 30th-October 1st — more details to come out next week).